How often do you thank your followers?

1. Escobana profile image72
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

How often do you thank your followers?

Since I'm here for just 8 months and published my 21th Hub recently I decided to dedicate that Hub to my followers. For commenting and for 'just' following. If it wasn't for them, my Hubs would be great 'just' for me. I'm thinking in writing a Thank-you Hub every other 10 Hubs. What do followers mean to you? What did they change for you?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6407589_f260.jpg

2. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

For me, they gave me a confidence that I'm actually a good writer, and I love the buzz I get by reading comments and fan mail. They've made me better as a person and given me a different outlook on life, so I'm really grateful for that.

3. DanaTeresa profile image82
    DanaTeresaposted 6 years ago

I thank my followers in my comments. I really do appreciate that someone has taken their time to really read my words and offer advice and encouragement. I caould use a tons of both and I am so greatful for it because it is helping me navigate this new world of writng.... I also try to read their hubs and comment on them. And to thank them for them for writing. Sometimes another persons hub can be just as uplifitng as a comment directly to me. Either because I learned something or enjoyed myself reading it or a hundred other reasons. Like your recent hub Escobana. You seemed to put into words things I have thought and felt and never really expressed. That for me is priceless. Almost like my favorite songs that put my feeling into music. There is something cathartic about it. So THANK YOU... And I think my foloowers by workingon my writing. To get better. And to make something of myself. Because I don;t want to let them down....Perhaps one day I will write a hub about it.... The billybuc has it down to an art. I have learned so much from him and thank him every chance I get.

working