jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Has any hubber opted to convert any of thei hubs to video?

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Has any hubber opted to convert any of thei hubs to video?

How does it work and what are the benefits?

2. rahul0324 profile image83
    rahul0324posted 6 years ago

No I have not tried out yet! I am unable to understand the technicality of it!

3. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

Nope, and I'm not likely to either. I'm a writer, not a videographer.

4. GmaGoldie profile image78
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

This has been on my list for months. I have set up YouTube accounts and plan on posting unique videos both here on HubPages and also on YouTube.

My personal deadline is today or tomorrow.

I have delayed like crazy - I like writing but seeing myself on camera - oh my goodness, I have a difficult time with video.

It is a huge step but if we don't venture beyond our comfort level we will not grow.

5. dilipchandra12 profile image79
    dilipchandra12posted 6 years ago

I saw that option today big_smile... Not yet tried.

6. forall profile image60
    forallposted 6 years ago

Yes. My hub "the purpose of life". It was just an animation with music that I created and uploaded on youtube. Then I added the video to the hub in a capsule "The text in video". I don't know whether it was a good idea because I received no feedback about it. You can check it if you wish.

7. profile image0
    Ghostwolfeposted 6 years ago

I have not tried it yet, but am going to possibly try it on one or two hubs to see how it works. Though I think the biggest money maker for hubs to video might be the ones that are about how to's and video game guides and reviews. Those are always making money and when you can actually watch a video showing you how to do something you are more likely to do it than read about it.

8. bkgroup profile image50
    bkgroupposted 6 years ago

You mean, creating video on the same topic as that of hub??
    If yes, than I am currently trying this.
    Check out http://bkgroup.hubpages.com/hub/How-To- … Tube-Video

I have created hub and videos both.Check out the above hub of mine, you will get better idea.

working