jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there an easy way to copy your entire hub formatting and all?

1. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

Is there an easy way to copy your entire hub formatting and all?

Bigezine did it, surely there's a way for us to. I know I can just copy the text out, but it sure would be nice to be able to save the whole thing, Sometimes putting it together is more work than writing it.

2. BlossomSB profile image92
    BlossomSBposted 5 years ago

Unfortunately, if there is, I haven't found it and I've tried.
    I'd love to know the answer, too, as sometimes it would be useful to be able to copy something I've written - intact with the photos I added as well, but I don't yet know if it can be done.

3. JON EWALL profile image72
    JON EWALLposted 5 years ago

Write your articles on a word document and afterward cut and paste to your hub form.
    You can file by title or date. reorganize in any mod.

Hope it helps to resolve your request.

4. techniche profile image64
    technicheposted 5 years ago

May be by editing it with html view can help you get the formatting intact

5. profile image0
    writeronlineposted 5 years ago

Sherry, an easy way to copy your work, photos included, is to open a Hub, go down to 'Print' at the base, click that, but when the image loads and the new page opens, don't press print - instead select/click PDF from the top menu bar. A dialog box pops up where you can choose where on your computer you want to save it. (No hard copy involved, just a straight digital PDF transfer).

The formatting doesn't match the Hub, but it's not bad - the photos remain (as do any embedded hyperlinks), and it takes only a few seconds per Hub to get your work back on your own files.

Too easy. (easy for thieves too...but  that doesn't seem to be a problem worth solving..)

6. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

Thanks so much for your answers everyone. writeronline, that sounds like just what I was looking for.

working