jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Have the Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest buttons gone?

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Have the Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest buttons gone?

Where are the Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest buttons???

2. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

Hi Luis-I saw Twitter and FB buttons at the top when I finished my hub about 30 min ago but no pintrest or google were present.  ????  Not sure why

1. Denise Handlon profile image89
      Denise Handlonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't want to make this into a forum thread but maybe they are 'down' for maintenance?  Possibility...I cannot imagine that the 'share' button will be permanately removed because that is what is being encouraged at this time.

2. Jamie Brock profile image92
      Jamie Brockposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I agree that it would not make sense if it were removed permanently and I'm sure that it probably is a maintenance thing. I have had a few things happen to me lately here at HubPages that did not make sense to me.  I am sure you are right and they pr

3. Jamie Brock profile image92
    Jamie Brockposted 6 years ago

Wow, I have just gone to look at my hubs and they are missing on mine as well.... no twitter, facebook or anything. That is really disappointing to me.  It seems like all the sudden so many things are changing around here.. I like change but not this many changes all at once.  I hope they have not been removed forever.

1. Jamie Brock profile image92

Mine are all back to now smile

4. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Mine are still there on the ones I checked--  I'm using Firefox.

Rochelle, I am using Firefox too... but I don't see any of them on mine.  That's just weird.

5. MarleneB profile image99
    MarleneBposted 6 years ago

Oh wow! Yesterday, I saw them all at the top of my hubs, now I don't see them anywhere. I'm definitely following this hub to read what others have to share about the missing buttons.

6. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

hmm...i use safari and they are there for me.....maybe you need to bite the apple. LOL! just saying....

7. killian14 profile image58
    killian14posted 6 years ago

Looks like they fixed the problem. They were down for me for about 5 hours but are back on my window.

8. Highvoltagewriter profile image82
    Highvoltagewriterposted 6 years ago

Yea they are back now..

9. eric2112 profile image81
    eric2112posted 6 years ago

For me, they are only gone on technology related Hubs that I have written. Others, such as automotive, they are still there. Another thing that is missing from my Tech Hubs is the Profile bar on the right side of the page that lists my stats, related hubs, tags etc... It's all very confusing. I agree,  too many changes all at once.

Jamie Brockposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yep, thank you eric! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

working