jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's the lowest hubscore of one of your hubs?

1. Heather Says profile image98
    Heather Saysposted 6 years ago

What's the lowest hubscore of one of your hubs?

I'm having a hard time knowing if what I consider to be a "low" hubscore is truly low.  Thanks.

2. DanaTeresa profile image83
    DanaTeresaposted 6 years ago

65... It is for the poem I wrote. My Life On Pills. And I don't mind that "low" score a bit. Because I love that poem. It was a great therapy for me to write, and a few others seem to like it...., I have continuously heard the poetry scores low on hubpages. And it makes sense. It is not the revenue generating, research laden, info sharing type article that the site ideally "wants". But poems are beautiful things and they touch people in beautiful ways. So all of you poets out there, keep writing!
    And for others that have low scores. Don't get discouraged. I have had much lower scores. Your scores will go up over time as your hub gets more reads. And you can tweak your hub to bring up the score. There are hubs about this. You should check them out.

3. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

Well I have a score of 59 on one of my hubs.  My scores go up and down all the time.

4. I Am Rosa profile image91
    I Am Rosaposted 6 years ago

My lowest score is 50 for "Protecting Your Writing" which explains what the term "Permanent Irrevocable Perpetual Right" means when you see it in the Terms of Service on some writing sites and why you should avoid sites that insist on it.

5. Shaddie profile image90
    Shaddieposted 6 years ago

Lowest for me is 67... Which is sad because I love it!

working