jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you manage your week?

1. mbyL profile image82
    mbyLposted 5 years ago

How do you manage your week?

Do you create a "to-do-list"? Does it help you to manage your day better? Or do you do something else it at all?

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

I don't really have a work week..There is only work and time to do it..I don't have a to do list. A long time ago, it was very helpful ...

3. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

I do organize my week with several to-do lists. I follow the method in 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey. But the most central point is that each *role* is important. I have a to-do list for running my business, a to do-list for doing work for my clients, a to-do list for showing my wife how much I love her, and a to-do list for having fun. It's more important to do at least one thing on each list and make a difference to every person in my life (including me!) than it is to get everything done.

4. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

I have to have 'to do' lists and reminder notes - these keep me sane!! At the moment, I'm studying + working freelance jobs online + looking after my elderly Dad. So I have to have a sort of timetable if you like. It's basically split up between daily tasks, study and on-line work assignments - these are slotted into areas between looking after Dad, seeing to the dogs and housework.