jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Why has my 'reply' button where I can respond to comments on my hub suddenly dis

1. BlossomSB profile image93
    BlossomSBposted 5 years ago

Why has my 'reply' button where I can respond to comments on my hub suddenly disappeared?

The 'Approve' button is still there, but after I've hit that, it just comes up with 'deny.' Is this a new feature?

2. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

Mine has disappeared as well, and I do not know why?  I thought there was a problem with my computer.  In His Love, Faith Reaper

BlossomSBposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Faith Reaper, Gloshei and Flashmakeit: Thank you for your replies. At least I now know it's not just me! Blessings to all.

3. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

Mine has also disappeared. I found that if i type in the general comment section below the button, just some gibberish. The reply button appears under the hubber's comment again.  I simply delete the gibberish one by going in to "change", and then enter my response by hitting the reply button under the hubber comment == that suddenly appeared.  Hope this helps. Maybe the glitch will be worked out soon -- or updates will appear in the format.

BlossomSBposted 5 years agoin reply to this

teaches12345: Thank you. I'll have to try that. Blessings.

4. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Mine has disappeared to!  I notice that after I approve and write a comment it reappears.  So I believe that I should approve some ones comment and then go back and write a reply.

1. LaurieNunley517 profile image85
      LaurieNunley517posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Mine appears after I click approve, but then it's placing my replies to the Huber comments at the bottom of the post and not under their comments. How can I fix this...it looks ridiculous!

5. Lizam1 profile image80
    Lizam1posted 5 years ago

Me too!  What's going on I wonder?  I thought perhaps it was part of new hub features.

6. Gloshei profile image59
    Glosheiposted 5 years ago

Yes mine has disappeared as well must be a glich somewhere.
    That's a good tip teacher12345 will do that if I have to,

working