jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What kind of writing do you enjoy most on hubpages?

1. Anishpat profile image80
    Anishpatposted 5 years ago

What kind of writing do you enjoy most on hubpages?

Do you like to read how to hubs? Or fiction, poetry? Or funny hubs etc. ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6538223_f260.jpg

2. katyzzz profile image58
    katyzzzposted 5 years ago

I like to write fiction, part of a serial story which can or could be termed an ebook.

I like poetry but I have not attempted that on hub pages as yet.

I find the people i.e. the hubbers are all very pleasant.

3. radhikasree profile image64
    radhikasreeposted 5 years ago

I like to read "how to" hubs that are of my interest. I read poems and hubs on Hubpages community.

Some writers write hubs on any topic with engaging content. Those hubs also inspire me.

4. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

I write non-fiction and this is what motivates me and I love this form of writing.

However, if I'm reading other hubbers work, I do like articles for sure, but I also love to read their poetry and fiction. I really admire hubbers who have a talent for poetry and other forms of very creative writing.

5. Blogurl profile image61
    Blogurlposted 5 years ago

I tend to write how to type articles and reflections on my life. I have also written about the NaNoWriMo novels I have attempted. I enjoy reading all kinds of hubs. The community here is great.

6. pstraubie48 profile image84
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

The writng I enjoy most on HubPages is the 'how to' article....I love to find out how to make new things or how to cook new dishes. I also like to read the travel hubs especially about places I have always wanted to see.

working