jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Do you 'Hub hop?'

1. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Do you 'Hub hop?'

I've found some of the most interesting things from hopping. I was just wondering how many people are hoppers.

2. blaeberry profile image59
    blaeberryposted 5 years ago

Yes, I love to hub hop.  I have come across so many things I know I wouldn't have gone looking for.  It's a great way to see what else people are writing about and I have started following several people as a result of hopping onto their hubs.

Georgie Loweryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree, it's a great way to learn something new. Thanks for the comment!

3. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 5 years ago

Yes, I usually do this everytime I log on. It's a great way to get a better range of hubs on everything and anything.

I also check out the Explore- Hubs- Latest. You usually find hubs that again you previously wouldn't get a chance to read.

I'm glad that Hubpages has such varied content, and you're right. Hopping is a great way to find it!

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Yes, it's a great way to discover new hubbers and even new subjects.  It's also good for helping to flag and weed out bad hubs/spam to keep HP going strong so that we all benefit.

I think Hubpages does a good job keeping spam out. It seems to be a real quality site.

5. Eric Calderwood profile image82
    Eric Calderwoodposted 5 years ago

Yes, I'm trying to make a point of doing it once a day. I find interesting hubs in topics that I would not normally browse.  Also, it helps hub pages out by evaluating new hubs for their quality.

I've actually flagged some hubs because of content and quality. Sometimes I do feel for the writer, though.

6. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I hub hop everyday, at least 5 hubs . I noticed that my hubscore and traffic will increase a little but not hub earning . Most of the hubbers in hub hop are newbies with low hubscore.

I've been hub hopping a lot, trying to get the feel of the site. Some people have published amazing work here! Hub scoring still confuses me!

7. JamesGrantSmith profile image58
    JamesGrantSmithposted 4 years ago

Of course, Hub Hopping allows me to find new interesting hubs and learn new things.

working