jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

How often do you do some Hub Hopping? Do you like it at all?

1. zsobig profile image83
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

How often do you do some Hub Hopping? Do you like it at all?

I started to use this feature on HubPages recently, and I think it is very useful, as it helps new hubs to be noticed by more and more people in the community.
    From now on I will try to Hub-hop everyday for a while just to help others and of course: read some nice content.
    How often do you do the same? Do you like Hub Hopping in general?

2. moonlake profile image89
    moonlakeposted 5 years ago

I hub hop almost everyday. It's fun I think and you see some interesting hubs. I may only get a few in on some days but I do try to hop everyday.

3. mismazda profile image60
    mismazdaposted 5 years ago

I have did it, but I dont usually do it everyday....but I am still new to Hubpages, and there is so much to explore.

4. ThelmaC profile image98
    ThelmaCposted 5 years ago

I hop a couple of times a week.  I wish I would do it more often because I learn a lot and get some good ideas.  I have found several people that I now follow that I probably would not have found otherwise.

5. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

I hub hop several times a week. I enjoy reading new hubs and the work of new hubbers. I have found many excellent hubs while hopping. If you haven't tried it I would highly recommend it.

6. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

I hub hop probably once per week.  I do enjoy it because sometimes a hub will pop up that I might not have otherwise read.

7. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 5 years ago

I hop hubs nearly everyday. There are a lot of good writers on this site with many interesting hubs. We can learn from them and perhaps offer valuable comments to keep them inspired to write more. We become friends helping each other. I get most of my inspiration from people posting comments on my hubs and I hope I am able to return the favor.

8. DS Duby profile image92
    DS Dubyposted 5 years ago

I love hopping, sometimes I find garbage, but often I come across very good writers and hubs I normally never would have discovered. Then I share them. It's a lot like going to flea markets or big auctions lol.

9. MomsTreasureChest profile image91
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

I try to hop every couple days.  When you do you find so many interesting people and things to read that you might not have found on your own just browsing.

10. Traci21 profile image69
    Traci21posted 5 years ago

I Hub Hop whenever I remember. I love reading everyone's Hubs!

11. Jenn-Anne profile image85
    Jenn-Anneposted 5 years ago

I hub hop every day. It is not just a way to discover new hubs and new writers, but also an opportunity to ensure that Hubpages remains a source of high-quality content by flagging inappropriate material.

12. vegaswriter profile image57
    vegaswriterposted 5 years ago

I hop some hubs just about every day so far, I enjoy reading the new articles.