jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best day, and time of day, to publish hubs to boost visibility?

1. LetitiaFT profile image84
    LetitiaFTposted 5 years ago

What is the best day, and time of day, to publish hubs to boost visibility?

2. VirginiaLynne profile image98
    VirginiaLynneposted 5 years ago

I suppose it would be during the day in the place that you imagine would be most interested in the Hub.  However, I think from my experiences with hubs that the traffic grows over time and the initial activity is just from other hubbers and not from google,which is what you will need for long-term traffic.  So aiming for the title, topic and flagship model is probably the best bet for traffic visibility.

LetitiaFTposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Virginia. I wasn't aware of the flagship model but I'll investigate!

3. CrescentSkies profile image87
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

For immediate visibility I'd say mid to late afternoon on Friday or Saturday. People are getting off work, it's the weekend, and since you'd only be looking at hubpages traffic from this they're probably going to check their hubpages when they get home (and hopefully see your hub on the front page).

Thanks, that sounds reasonable. Maybe I'll experiment and track what happens!

2. billd01603 profile image87
      billd01603posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Let us know what works. Im curious about this too

4. profile image0
    kelleywardposted 5 years ago

For me Tuesday and Wednesdays around 3-4 pm seem to get the most visibility. I wait to share with social sites until 6-8 pm because people are more likely to be on the computer then. This works for the type of hubs I write.

Thanks Kelly, since I live in Paris but my readership is primarily American, that would make it about midnight my time. That's easy enough! I appreciate your answer.

working