jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which response is most rewarding to you?

1. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

Which response is most rewarding to you?

Which response do you prefer to receive on your Hubs: votes up, accolades, "Pinned", "facebook like/share", "Tweeted", or a comment?

2. inevitablesecrets profile image73
    inevitablesecretsposted 5 years ago

I like comments because there is dialogue which is my favorite part of any online interaction

3. B. Leekley profile image90
    B. Leekleyposted 5 years ago

I'd prefer to have them all, if the hub is well researched, written, and presented and is of general interest. In order of priority, I'd say:
    1. Facebook and then Twitter and then Pinterest, because I read that backlinks are important;
    2. Comments, because that tells me who has looked at and responded to my hub and may be my introduction to a hubber whose hubs I admire and want to follow;
    3. Up and accolades because they are nice and let me know that someone thought the hub was useful or interesting or whatever.

I'm unclear what the Up signifies. i don't know what the official criteria are. My tentative working criteria have been Down (used very rarely) if the hub is inappropriate, such as is virtually some company's infomercial; neither Up nor Down (an uncommon choice for me) if the hub is of no interest to me, usually because of a dearth of content or because of bland, pointless content or because it reads like a first draft that needs work,  or Up (my default usual choice) if the hub is at least a little bit interesting and/or useful.

4. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

I like facebook/twitter like/share most, in this way more people would read my hub and this may increase comment and votes up.