jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I have duplicate content if I know for sure I came up with the article

1. CMCloutier profile image38
    CMCloutierposted 5 years ago

How can I have duplicate content if I know for sure I came up with the article

What should I do if I got unpublished for having duplicate content.  I'm really not worried about resubmitting that article.  But I am scared for future posts because It was not duplicate content.  What does this mean? What should I do?

2. WorkAtHomeMums profile image90
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

It's hard to help you specifically without knowing what your hub was about but other than your own words if it contained any lists of commonly found information or facts that would have triggered it.

3. nancykapoor profile image60
    nancykapoorposted 5 years ago

This can be one method you can apply to verify your content duplicate by getting it checked in Copy scape tool (it is paid) but it is really effective tool to get rid your worries of duplicate content for any article you will written. The powerful way to avoid such issue may sure to write the hub or article with own unique content rather than copying from somewhere. Don't copy the language or sentences from other source. You can take the idea or suggestions from people; Good to format in your own way.

4. Sirus Hunt profile image61
    Sirus Huntposted 5 years ago

I would have to question the legitimacy of being wholly oblivious to something that you've been unpublished over for duplication. Keep in mind that if you copy/paste large texts, this is how you primarily get accused of duplication.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Duplicate content means they believe you have published your hub elsewhere online.  If this is not true and it is unique to this site, contact the admin.  They are reasonable people - ask them why they are calling it duplicate.