jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

How many hub questions do you ask a month and do you like to reply to answers pe

1. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

How many hub questions do you ask a month and do you like to reply to answers people write?

2. katyzzz profile image60
    katyzzzposted 5 years ago

I have only recently started to ask, answer questions, but I've done quite a few in the last couple of weeks, but I guess after a while I shall run out of steam. 

I do like to reply but my preference would be to give some sort of group reply when my question no longer seems to attract any answers.

I hope I have been of some help to you in this answer.

flashmakeitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes that has been very helpful.

3. Cathleena Beams profile image72
    Cathleena Beamsposted 5 years ago

I don't think I've ever used the ask a question feature here yet, although I do ask questions in my hub titles and then like to expand upon that and share my feelings on the subject within my hub.  Questions tend to draw others' attention, so I think it's a good way to snag potential readers. 

I like to reply to questions that interest me, and especially enjoy reading humorous dialog and comments that are of a sparring nature since I like to laugh.  I don't care for profanity - It turns me off of an otherwise good hub in a heartbeat.  Nasty just isn't funny at all to me.   

Now I am wondering though, how often do you ask hub questions as well, and do you think it's an effective avenue for finding other hubbers to follow that have similar interests and views to your own.

Great question by the way!  yikes)

Love to read humorous comments and I do not like to write humorous comments. How often do I ask question well I ask many questions two or three a day or every other day.   I write them for answers I wish to know, just for fun or for more views.  Yes

4. WorkAtHomeMums profile image87
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

I ask questions only when I need to and when I cannot already see an answer in the FAQs, Learning Centre or already asked by another hubber.  I do not ask questions for the sake of it.  And I will always respond to a question if I have the knowledge to, or at least lead the person in the right direction.

You are a very conscious person and I would like to thank you for your thoughts.

5. profile image0
    Ghostwolfeposted 5 years ago

I think I am lucky if I ask may two or three a month, I answer more questions especially ones that I can answer or ones that interest me.

There are  lots questions on the Hubpages that are very interesting so I believe I understand.  Thank you for the answer.

working