jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Why my Hub not publish ?

1. Navneet Thakur profile image38
    Navneet Thakurposted 5 years ago

Why my Hub not publish ?

I try to publish my first hub , But there is a problem to  publish the hub. I wrote the full details and write in my own language also. So, what's the problem ?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image85
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

You can only write hubs in English on Hubpages.

Navneet Thakurposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you @ Uninvited writer.

I will try it to write in English.

Again thank you very much

3. profile image0
    floydconsutlancyposted 5 years ago

Hey Navneet. Uninvited writer is correct. Hubpages accepts articles in English, only. In future, perhaps, there might be an opportunity for other National Languages.

If you are writing articles in English you might want to write it on Ms. Word and have a keen eye for any grammatical errors suggested by Ms. Word so that you can correct it. You can use online tools as well to check the grammatical errors. Just Google it.

As far as the "article not being published" is concerned you will find an answer over here http://hubpages.com/faq/#what_is_allowed
    I strongly suggest you read http://hubpages.com/faq/ to make your ride comfortable in Hubpages.com

Navneet Thakurposted 5 years agoin reply to this

@ Floydconsutlancy

Thanks for the advise..
      Can i write articles on MS word then copy past to the hubpages ???

2. Becky Katz profile image85
      Becky Katzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, you can copy, paste from MS Word.

3. profile image0
      floydconsutlancyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes you can. The benefits on writing MS Word in not only related to grammar but spelling, sentence structure (though not very fond of it) and word count (remember hub pages requests the authors to submit an article of minimum 400 words).

working