jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Have you had a question, comment or hub unpublished by a moderator?

1. breathe2travel profile image81
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

Have you had a question, comment or hub unpublished by a moderator?

Have you  had a question, comment or hub unpublished by moderators?   What steps have you taken to understand the reason and to avoid future mistakes?

2. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I had a question that was not published. I had a link to one of my hubs in it. I was asking others to post links to their hubs and used mine as an example. I will not be putting any more links in questions.

3. gabgirl12 profile image80
    gabgirl12posted 5 years ago

No, I never have. And I hope I never will, even though I know at times I can be controversial.

4. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

I had a question about 'you favourite dinosaur?' unpublished, on the basis that it was deemed to generate discussion rather than actually asking a question. The steps I've taken are simply to reserve those sorts of questions for the forums.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image97
      Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I wonder if that is still a problem now that they've added comments to this section.

5. Healthy Pursuits profile image92
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 5 years ago

I had a hub unpublished for a watermarked picture. I couldn't figure out for the longest time where it could be. Then a team member told me it was the logo behind the news desk in a video. Interesting!

6. profile image0
    Starmom41posted 5 years ago

yes, one of my first hubs was unpublished, they said it was "overly promotional"  (it was a hub about a phone service)

working