This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Did anyone get banned from Google Adwards on Hubpages

1. jeyaramd profile image75
    jeyaramdposted 6 years ago

Did anyone get banned from Google Adwards on Hubpages

You can get banned if you have too much traffic suddenly through tweets. Especially if a lot of people are not clicking on the ads. Try making $25 a day on HP and $100 in a week. You will get banned especially if you are not commenting and doing other HP actiities. Driving traffic only by tweets will get you banned for ad wards revenue on HP.

2. sandonia profile image82
    sandoniaposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure traffic from links on Twitter is the only reason. Google is constantly monitoring AdSense accounts for sketchy activity. This could come from a sudden boost in traffic where none existed before. It can come through encouraging others to click ads, using techniques to "steal" clicks, and a variety of other shady tactics. What Google wants is "natural" traffic and "natural" clicks without attempts to game the system.

jeyaramdposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The ad program was what was terminated. My understanding is that when you have an increase in traffic to HP (you make more money through HP revenue program). However, if your traffic does not click on ad wards translating to money for HP. You lose.

3. profile image0
    ghiblipgposted 6 years ago

How about this, I post 2-3 hubs per day. Continuously throughout a month. Traffic increase suddenly compare to previous where I only post 1 hub per month. Will this get banned?
    For sure we will bring traffic from Twitter or Facebook. This is how we share your thought. Isn't it?

Probably not. The problem rises when your rise in traffic earns you a revenue on HP. However, your traffic does not click on the ads on HP which enables HP to earn a revenue. Then they are losing out and you can get banned if they do.

4. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

Thank god I never got banned from Google adsense, adwords is when you purchase from google your own personal or business ad space, to be placed onto other peoples websites, by bidding for click rate values with other google users.

That would be horrifying for anyone to get banned because Google will not only ban your account here, they will potentially investigate further into all of your web activities across all of your IP's if they need to, and that spells bad news for whom ever gets tagged as a fraudulent user on the web.

Google is the web police today, and so people better be advised not to do the wrong thing purposely at least. Lets hope our fellow hubbers here are wise enough not to submit to the temptation of attempting to do the wrong thing today.

Illegal business is totally unacceptable. I agree wholeheartedly. However, when you ad program with HP gets terminated because your increase in traffic does not translate to clicks for HP. HP may ban you; as you make revenue while they do not.

working