jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What methods do you use to get your hubs read?

1. Sheepsquatch profile image63
    Sheepsquatchposted 5 years ago

What methods do you use to get your hubs read?

How do you try to promote your hubs to people and what ways have worked best for you?

2. gabgirl12 profile image78
    gabgirl12posted 5 years ago

I really don't do anything except write what comes to mind.

I'm just the type who writes what she feels, and I'm not looking to 'hook' people. If it's something that people pay attention to, my reasoning is its something they needed to read, or have a similar interest in.

That's about it!

3. pagesvoice profile image85
    pagesvoiceposted 5 years ago

I am slowly building a following of hubbers who share many of the same interests that I do. Chances are I'll have readers of my articles by aligning  myself with writers who enjoy cooking, gardening, wildlife, natural resources and politics because we have a common thread. Well, at least that is what seems to work for me.

4. Civil War Bob profile image60
    Civil War Bobposted 5 years ago

I've apparently gotten folks to read and sometimes follow with titles that catch their attention, some better than others, obviously.  I did notice statistically that "Biblical Giants Built Stonehenge" and "Will America Have a Second Civil War?" are the two most viewed, so piquing curiosity is probably a key.  Good question, Squatch!!

5. zanaworld profile image65
    zanaworldposted 5 years ago

I just write my hubs and send links to my facebook, twitter and pinterest (see attached image)

I will be glad if I come across any other way to promote my hubpages.

6. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

I don't really do that much except share my articles on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. My website is also automatically updated when I publish a new hub.

7. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

As we need people away from hubpages to read our hubs as well as hubbers I make the most of Facebook, Stumble upon + other sites to attract readers & i love finding my hubs on front pages of Google !