jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you ever let your Hubs sit unpublished for a day or two before publishing the

1. skylergreene profile image63
    skylergreeneposted 5 years ago

Do you ever let your Hubs sit unpublished for a day or two before publishing them?

2. ASchwartz profile image72
    ASchwartzposted 5 years ago

I always let them sit for at least a day. If I write something, and immediately read through it my brain just glosses over mistakes and weird sentences without catching them. I guess because it's so fresh in my mind I know what I wanted to say, even if that's not exactly what I wrote. After a day or two I can step back and read it with a fresh perspective.

3. gabgirl12 profile image79
    gabgirl12posted 5 years ago

Most of the time yes.

But, if it is something that I'm inspired to write I usually post it right away. I have a picture in my head already of what I want to post. It feels like sometimes the words just flow. If I'm not satisfied I just know.  So, I will leave it, come back and add to it or delete from it. One thing I don't think I do enough of, is tweaking it.

4. lex123 profile image66
    lex123posted 5 years ago

As I get ideas I just start a hub and keep it unfinished, until I'm inspired to complete it and publish it. Most of my hubs are written in this way.

5. ptosis profile image82
    ptosisposted 5 years ago

Sometimes. I always find mistakes after a couple of days.

6. lifelovemystery profile image93
    lifelovemysteryposted 4 years ago

I am curious as to whether  a hub that sits unpublished for a couple of days might receive a higher score than if published right away.

working