jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to I disperse my money from HubPages ad program into my bank account?

1. kruney profile image76
    kruneyposted 5 years ago

How to I disperse my money from HubPages ad program into my bank account?

And is there a minimum required to do so?

2. skylergreene profile image62
    skylergreeneposted 5 years ago

After you pass the $50 earnings threshold, HubPages will disburse the money to your PayPal account.  You can then send it to your bank from your PayPal.

3. nick071438 profile image60
    nick071438posted 5 years ago

Your ad program earnings is sent or remitted by HP directly to your pay pal account through your e-mail address.  If you desire to collect same earnings, you're at liberty to do it.  You can withdraw it by providing pay pal pertinent data about you and your bank account.  Simply said, withdraw ad program earnings deposited by HP in your pay pal account to your personal bank account which is located in your native country.

Obviously- there are monetary policies imposed by pay pal to follow.   For our country, hubbers to withdraw P7,000 and up, withdrawal is free but amounts lower than P7,000, P50 is charge.  Of course the basis is US$.  Simply look for monetary policies applicable to your country. Consult pay pal policies.  I hope this helps.

4. WorkAtHomeMums profile image89
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

When you reach the minimum $50, money will be paid directly to your linked Paypal account.  From there you can do with it as you please.

working