jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is there anyone in the HubPages Apprentice Program?

1. Danieljohnston profile image87
    Danieljohnstonposted 5 years ago

Is there anyone in the HubPages Apprentice Program?

I applied a while ago and wondered if there is anyone in the program that could share their experience or any tips to get in.

2. mr williams profile image47
    mr williamsposted 5 years ago

I was turned down. They told me to re-apply six months from that date I was declined because there was a high number of sign ups and I wasn't active enough in Hubpages.

1. Danieljohnston profile image87
      Danieljohnstonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Did you ever reapply? Or has it not been six months yet?

3. lovesleftovers profile image74
    lovesleftoversposted 5 years ago

I was just turned down as well. The email I received stated that since they receive an overwhelming amount of applications they "have had to be extremely selective". I'm a little disappointed that the email was simply addressed to "hello" and not my actual name, but then was concluded with how happy they are to have me as part of the HubPages community.

I was also invited to reapply in six months. I doubt I will, however. The email included some tips on increasing my chances of getting accepted should I decide to reapply. Just your basic info about regularly publishing quality Hubs, etc. Hope this helps!

4. SidKemp profile image96
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

I've been in the program 7 weeks now, and just saw this question. To get in, focus on building a top-quality portfolio of hubs that fit well with products and services. If you write well, the Apprenticeship Program will teach you to make money online through HubPages. Plan on committing enough time to write at least 8 high-quality hubs, plus learning time. It's great!

1. Irenevosburgh profile image89
      Irenevosburghposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This question may have been answered before but I can't find the answer anywhere.  I am interested in applying to the Apprentice Program and have read the requirements. My question is, are the topics for writing supplied by the program?

working