jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you find most of your article ideas?

1. D22314 profile image76
    D22314posted 5 years ago

How do you find most of your article ideas?

Personally, I get most of my ideas from media that I use; video games, books, tv shows, internet articles, newspapers, and magazines are all great sources of ideas for articles for me.

2. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

I usually find ideas from the things I observe around me. Sometimes, something just pops into my head, and then I scribble them down in my "thinking pad".

Also, I'm now being more attentive to the possible trends. smile

3. Wonder wool profile image82
    Wonder woolposted 5 years ago

I usually write on the art and craft I enjoy. Every new project becomes my new article. Its easy for me to write and keeps me motivated because art and craft is something I enjoy a lot.

4. talfonso profile image80
    talfonsoposted 5 years ago

Ditto for me! And I also look into life experiences. I recently published a Hub on expensive birthday parties. I felt a bit guilty of all the birthday parties my parents threw for me. So I thought, "Why not turn my guilt (and what I read on the Internet on parents living through the same things) into a Hub?" So don't overlook personal experiences while looking for article ideas!

5. Bmm209 profile image58
    Bmm209posted 5 years ago

I've haven't written for a while, but when i see something that perks my interest, whether it be old or new, i'm inspired to write about it. Also, reading others' articles encourage me to write more of my own!

working