What is the expected number of pageviews per day for each hub?

1. Rabie-M profile image38
    Rabie-Mposted 5 years ago

What is the expected number of pageviews per day for each hub?

2. Helena Ricketts profile image98
    Helena Rickettsposted 5 years ago

It depends on the hub.  If it is a subject that people look for and is well written, it will get a lot of page views.  If it is a subject that people aren't interested in then it will not receive many page views if any at all.

In my opinion and from my experience here, the older a hub is the more daily traffic it receives if it is a well written hub.  My two top performing hubs were written in my first two months on the site.  Their daily traffic has gradually increased as they became older.

I don't think there is a concrete answer to the question because there are so many variables at play that can have an impact on the traffic of any given hub.

3. WebsiteConfetti profile image65
    WebsiteConfettiposted 5 years ago

It depends on many factors such as

- Whether your article is classified as an 'evergreen' one, meaning it's a topic that doesn't age, so people will search for it all year round.

-Whether your hub is written on a current event (it may get a spike in traffic, but will then phase out)

-Whether your hub is seasonal (Christmas, mother's day etc)

-Whether your main keyword is considered a 'competitve' keyword

Like Helena said, age plays an important part of traffic. Ive really only started writing on Hub Pages the last few months. The older the hub, the more traffic they tend to generate

There is really no hard and fast rule on what the typical traffic would be. I do find though, over time, you see a pattern amongst your hubs that show you which type of hubs will likely generate you a higher traffic.

working