jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is anyone else having problems with their edits to answers not updating?

1. Cathleena Beams profile image74
    Cathleena Beamsposted 5 years ago

Is anyone else having problems with their edits to answers not updating?

Mine looks like it took effect when I go back into the edit window, but it isn't updating when I save the changes.  Refreshing the browser doesn't help either.  Am I the only one this is happening to today?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Yes! I noticed this on Friday. However the edit button seems to work when you place comments on hubs. Hopefully this glitch will be fixed very soon. So many times something you write from your head does not appear in your comment and you don't realize it until you read it after you submit your response! Until they fix this problem I guess I will have read and re-read my answers mulitple times before hitting submit! :-)

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I have had this happen off and on.  I keep changing it, updating and it goes right back to the original text.  Haven't tried editing an answer today but yes, I have had this trouble on occasion.

4. ChristyWrites profile image82
    ChristyWritesposted 5 years ago

Yes! Thanks Cathleena for asking this as I had the glitch and thought it was just me. Take care

5. shiningirisheyes profile image61
    shiningirisheyesposted 5 years ago

Yes - I have been periodically experiencing this as well.

6. Conservative Lady profile image75
    Conservative Ladyposted 5 years ago

This is happening to me too. I have been having difficulty with replying to comments left on my hubs as well. I click the "reply" button, type in my comments, but when I hit reply again it takes me back to the top of the page and doesn't save my comments. Frustrating.

7. witnessing4HIM profile image59
    witnessing4HIMposted 5 years ago

Lets put it this way, I had to revise all my hubs because they did not have a summary then I had to rewrite one to fit some kind of violation to the point I was ready to stop writing .  Then you came along and gave me the desire to continue on with my love of writing and sharing with others.

Thanks and I have already given HubPages my thanks for finally letting me post some hubs and letting them be posted for others to read.

working