jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do questions earn money?

1. Julie DeNeen profile image82
    Julie DeNeenposted 5 years ago

Do questions earn money?

I see people talking about questions as a way to earn money but I thought they were simply for inspiring new hub ideas? I did a little research on the forum and couldn't seem to find a consensus. Anyone know?

2. CrescentSkies profile image87
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

Asking questions don't earn you money (there aren't any ads placed on your questions). What you probably saw was people talking about using questions and answers to advertise hubs and get more viewers, which equals more money.

3. thranax profile image51
    thranaxposted 5 years ago

Sorry CrescentSkies your wrong. You can make money off questions, it is possible. Probable no but I did. Heres the Google Analytic proof for last Wednesday. (Its the one with the star next to it, click image and it will say /question/yadah-ydahah

Full size if the image doesn't show:
    http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2342 … money2.jpg

4. Teresa Schultz profile image80
    Teresa Schultzposted 5 years ago

Yes, you can earn a bit on HubPages from asking questions. There was a HubPages newsletter (The HubPages Weekly) mentioning it, emailed out to subscribed hubbers a while ago already.

5. thedigger profile image59
    thediggerposted 5 years ago

Not possible through questions/answers. Concentrate on your writing and publish your hubs and use your seo skills to increase traffic and enjoy earning.

6. Athlyn Green profile image96
    Athlyn Greenposted 5 years ago

when I signed up for questions, it said that Hubbers could earn revenue from this and that it was another way to earn with HubPages. I was looking to see if I could learn more about it. We are allowed to ask five questions each day.

7. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 5 years ago

think if somebody click on the ads where your question is you get some money provided it is your impression, think hubpages gets a cut like the hubs