jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is the HubPages ad program worth it if you don't make much money with Google?

1. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

Is the HubPages ad program worth it if you don't make much money with Google?

I make anywhere between $5 - $20 per month on Google AdSense. Since the HubPages ad program would take over half of the ad space, would it be worth it with revenue that low? Would HP ad program prove more fruitful in the long run? Is it possible to switch fully to HP ad program, or does it still require an active adsense account?

2. Rain Defence profile image93
    Rain Defenceposted 5 years ago

Try one for a month. Try the other for a month. Whichever earns you the most is the best for you.

3. snlee profile image78
    snleeposted 5 years ago

personally I have tried and the result is quite encouraging, unless you are getting frequent clicks on adsense ads

4. nochance profile image91
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

I agree with Rain. Try it for a month and see what happens. I never had much luck with adsense but when I switched to the HP ad program I made a lot more. It still leaves one adsense ad on every hub so you can still make money through adsense while also earning from the HP ad program.

The HP ad program pays you directly through paypal on the 28th of the next month (provided you reached the $50 threshold).

5. weavesandbraids profile image81
    weavesandbraidsposted 5 years ago

The HP Adprogram will probably lead to an increase in your revenue. There will still be some adsense ads showing.

Word of Caution- Make sure you live in a country where you can receive by paypal to avoid your money being inaccessible to you.

working