jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What kind of question will compel you to write a hub about it?

1. Anishpat profile image80
    Anishpatposted 5 years ago

What kind of question will compel you to write a hub about it?

I want more people to answer my questions with high quality hubs... How do I make that possible?

2. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Child abuse, atheism, natural remedies, or maybe a question related to being a stay at home mom. Not saying I would write about just any question that fell into one of those, but if it caught my attention I would.

3. ashish04joshi profile image71
    ashish04joshiposted 5 years ago

I've personally never done that but two of my questions have been made into hubs.

When someone asks a question that might be of value to many people if made into a hub, that's the best time to think about it.

4. starstream profile image76
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

I may be compelled to answer an interesting science question and write a hub about it.

5. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

I have started answering questions with a hub but it has to be something I enjoy writing about and have the photos to use for it. I start to answer then realise I have a lot more to say than I first thought like my hub on Beach or Mountains !

6. BlissfulWriter profile image67
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

I tend to like to write Hubs related to science and nutrition.   And I tend to answer those types of questions too.

7. myownlife profile image38
    myownlifeposted 5 years ago

We have here different hubbers having different thoughts so I don't think any single topic or subject can hit as you want, it depends on time and situation when and on which topic is gonna hit people. Such as there are millions of beautiful music but only few of them can hit the people so it is totally obscure.. but we keep on trying being optimistic.