jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What do you do with your old hubs if you judge that their quality is low?

1. forall profile image60
    forallposted 5 years ago

What do you do with your old hubs if you judge that their quality is low?

2. internpete profile image91
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

Rewrite 'em and add more content and information. I wrote several hubs a few years ago, and recently i have been going beck through and adding more relevant information to them. I have seen some traffic increases from that so it has been beneficial.

3. Mitch Alan profile image82
    Mitch Alanposted 5 years ago

Edit content by updating facts and figures...rewrite for a better format and flow...or if it is no longer relavent, delete.

4. Lot Rillera profile image58
    Lot Rilleraposted 5 years ago

try to edit them and re-write with more quality content. then find out if there is changes happened.

5. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

I fix them up the best I can and leave them there.  They get some hits, which add up bit by bit, and that's about it.  I never stop revising all of my hubs, including the ones that don't do as well.

6. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

I try to rewrite them and make it work with the URL that they were given originally. I have found a few that I wrote when I was new to the site that are mostly opinion and aren't of use to anybody. So I saved the text to a word document and deleted the hub. They have some good core ideas that need reworking so I do that when I don't feel like writing an entirely new hub. Then I can republish them with a better URL and a give them a fresh start.

7. CassyLu1981 profile image83
    CassyLu1981posted 5 years ago

I will go through and edit them.  Add a little here, take some out there, change up the photos and such.  I don't delete them though because at some point they might jump right up there with all the rest of them.  Depends on what the world is looking for.

8. mathira profile image83
    mathiraposted 5 years ago

You can make it more interesting by adding more informative details to make your hub engaging.

working