jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Can one's hubpages video be uploaded to you tube too?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

Can one's hubpages video be uploaded to you tube too?

2. myownlife profile image40
    myownlifeposted 5 years ago

Probably it can be but may not directly be uploaded, I think you need make different sources .
    You may get the best answers by experts.
    Cheers!

3. peoplepower73 profile image93
    peoplepower73posted 5 years ago

If you look at it from a source and destination standpoint.  The soure is a hub page's video.  The destination is YouTube.  This means the hyperlink would have to be created in YouTube with a URL pointing to a given hub page's video. but the URL will only point to the hub page, not to the video in the page.  Having said all that, I don't think YouTube has a feature for linking outside of YouTube. I tried looking for it but couldn't find it. I hope this helps.

4. eHealer profile image86
    eHealerposted 5 years ago

Hello Rajan, I think I understand your question. Yes, you can upload your video to YouTube, then embed the code into your Hub's video capsule (for editing). If you have an uploaded video on Hubpages, simply replace it with the YouTube embed version.
    When readers view your video on your Hub, the hits will be counted on YouTube as well. You can provide a backlink in the description on your YouTube page (below your video), to your hub. Such as: For more info, visit http://(your hub address) and this will increase your readership. Hope this is the answer to your question. Rock on Rajan.

5. ashish04joshi profile image72
    ashish04joshiposted 5 years ago

I think that might cause an issue of duplicate content if you upload it to you tube later...Rather you can upload it to youtube first and then use it in your hub.
    I remember reading it somewhere here only...on HubPages!

1. ChristyWrites profile image82
      ChristyWritesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This makes sense ashish04joshi, thanks!

working