jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When do you think is the ideal part of the day to post a new hub for the most ac

1. RunningDeer profile image83
    RunningDeerposted 5 years ago

When do you think is the ideal part of the day to post a new hub for the most activity?

2. backporchstories profile image81
    backporchstoriesposted 5 years ago

First think about what kind of audience you will be targeting. Will they be global or pertain to a geographic location.  Hubpages is read all over the world.  Some read it throughout the day and othesr have either a morning routine or end of day.  If you are writing on issues that effect say the east coast, then publish early in the morning!  If it is the west coast...then later in the day.  But really, it is all a gamble, just focus on writing a good quality article, with key phrases in both the title and body of article as well as your short summery so the search engines will pick them up.

3. WorkAtHomeMums profile image88
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

I am unable to link hubs here due to promotional reasons however I have a hub published which discuses this exact question and provides a detailed answer. Take a look if you are interested. Might give you some other ideas. Good luck.

4. thranax profile image52
    thranaxposted 5 years ago

Well it depends on your hub and your audience and how you promote it. If your writing about something for wait staff then publishing around meal times isn't encouraged because your audience is out busy making their bread. You need to publish it when there out of work on twitter or facebook ready to read what you wrote. For the most part though hubs can be published any time because they often don't attract large amounts of traffic for a few days or weeks anyway.

5. jadesmg profile image90
    jadesmgposted 5 years ago

dont know, but i'd vote a weekday. maybe monday. I find my views dip at the weekend.