jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Please rate your hubpages experience.

1. xanzacow profile image71
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

Please rate your hubpages experience.

We are all still here for many different reasons. Please rate your hubpages experience. 1=low, 10 = awesome. Please list your reasoning behind your rating.

2. nochance profile image90
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

10: Hubpages is a comfortable, supportive community of high quality writers that give me the courage to write articles for the world. Hub formatting is better than any other site I've seen and the earning opportunities are better too.

I feel that surrounding myself with these top notch authors forces me to up my game and produce high quality work as well, not necessarily to compete, but to keep hubpages in high standing on the internet.

3. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

always a 10...its a complete feeling here in hubpages. I do feel great to be here as creativity is what its all about.

4. Jay Dano profile image57
    Jay Danoposted 5 years ago

I have not seen any advantages to being here. I am retired on SS and am struggling to keep my home. I supplement my SS by selling on eBay and writing. It takes up virtually all of my awake time. While writing and submitting content here may be psychologically rewarding, it does nothing to pay my bills. I have a Google Merchant Center account, and have asked, here, how to attach that to my Hub pages in an attempt to generate income, but nobody has helped me. Trying to get help from Google is impossible. The merchant account, initiated years ago, may as well not exist for all the benefits I derive from it, yet it won't allow me to initiate a new one here.
    So, to say that my Hub experience has been anything but neutral would be a definite exageration.

5. penlady profile image61
    penladyposted 5 years ago

A 10. I've met some great and supportive people here. I appreciate the fact that everyone respects one another as compared to another writing site I was on. Cyber bullying was taking place, so I chose to leave - definitely wanting no part of that.

working