jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there anything that I can do to increase my CPM on the Hubpage Ad Program?

1. thelyricwriter profile image92
    thelyricwriterposted 5 years ago

Is there anything that I can do to increase my CPM on the Hubpage Ad Program?

2. Lauryallan profile image80
    Lauryallanposted 5 years ago

I answered a very similar question a few weeks ago. It all comes down to what you write about and the keywords you are targetting.

http://paulkuehn.hubpages.com/question/ … ad-program - read my answer to this question for more details. Sorry I would copy and paste the answer except you're not allowed to do that because it won't be original content....

As far as I am aware, the amount of traffic you receive is irrelevant to your actual CPM. It's all about how those people got to your page (the terms they typed into Google etc to get to your page). Of course the more people you send the more times you can earn that CPM amount....

3. PickingProfits profile image75
    PickingProfitsposted 5 years ago

I am very new to Hubpages but I think I am having fair success after experimenting with a few tricks.

1) This is probably most important because I think it is often overlooked over its simplicity. I think you have to make a very intricate hub which is littered with multiple ads placed all over your hub. I think this is working well for me and I am trying to make my new hubs more intricate.

2) I think other than having obvious SEO, social networking is critical. Twitter will bring people who don't even know what Hubpages is to your article. If you use an interesting hash tag in your tweet, then you will have a very narrow range audience who most likely is looking for exactly what you are writing about! Because of this, I think having a twitter to promote your hubs is critical if you want better CPM as long as the ads are about exactly what you are writing about

3) Obviously a total no brainer, if you really want to increase your CPM just advertise a high quality, low cost item. They may just bid the item up if it is on ebay, or they may just buy something else! Unfortunately I am from CT, and Amazon does not allow me to participate in their program sad

4. thelyricwriter profile image92
    thelyricwriterposted 5 years ago

Thank you all for your answers. It is very much appreciated:)

working