jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What made you choose hubpages and what is your best experience ?

1. Sweetsimple16 profile image72
    Sweetsimple16posted 5 years ago

What made you choose hubpages and what is your best experience ?

2. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

My brother told me about hubpages and I followed suit. My best experience is the people I've met along the way and the unending support that they offer. The people here are the best and I find that I'm actually becoming attached to some of them. I love it when I see that they've left a comment on something that I've written.

1. Sweetsimple16 profile image72
      Sweetsimple16posted 5 years agoin reply to this

yeah it such a boost when a fellow hubber comment on your articles and i have met some really nice people on hubpages

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I wanted a website that I could make a hobby out of. It is to encourage me to continue writing and researching topics I'm interested in. My best experience is writing a hub about something I knew nothing about before I wrote it. Basically, I research for an hour and gather information about a topic, then write the good information I found down in an organized manner. Then people say I did a good job at doing what I like. It's one of the best feelings in the world.

4. Holisticity profile image61
    Holisticityposted 5 years ago

I heard about the money that people were making on this website, $2-$3.00 a day

working