jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone dropped out of the apprenticeship program? If so why?

1. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

Has anyone dropped out of the apprenticeship program? If so why?

2. seanorjohn profile image80
    seanorjohnposted 5 years ago

I'm sure someone mentioned dropping out because of time constraints. But I just can't quite recall who. I will try and rack my brains and perhaps even try rattling them to come up with an answer.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I did. I was having trouble keeping up with 8 hubs a month due to other writing

2. Sherry Hewins profile image97
      Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure that this would be a big reason why people would drop out. Thanks for answering.

3. tirelesstraveler profile image82
    tirelesstravelerposted 5 years ago

You should talk to K9keystrokes she is very knowledgeable about the program. She was in the first group.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image97
      Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion. I was just wondering about the drop out rate. So many people have mentioned applying but not being accepted to the program. I hope people think carefully about the commitment before they take one of the coveted slots.

4. Robie Benve profile image98
    Robie Benveposted 5 years ago

I know of few people that dropped out, mainly for family emergencies that made the 8 hub/month commitment too hard to fulfill.
    I'm in group #2, there wasn't a long waiting list back in March, but now I understand that it is a little more complicated to be selected due to many applicants.
    Good luck to everyone that want to get in, it's a great program.

working