jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How often do you read your followers hubs or people you follow?

1. momster profile image60
    momsterposted 5 years ago

How often do you read your followers hubs or people you follow?

Some hubbers have hundreds of followers and some follow hundreds of others. Do you time manage when reading followers hubs? Or do you only read some of the followers hubs?

2. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I often read hubs by people I follow, as those are the hubs that show up in my feed. If I run out of things to read, I will look through their hubs for ones I may have missed. People who follow me, if they comment on one of my hubs I will check in with them and choose one of their hubs to read and comment on.

3. Gamerelated profile image84
    Gamerelatedposted 5 years ago

I actually read my followers hub pretty regularly.  I try to read and comment on their hubs once every couple of days.  I try to stay connected to my followers and people that I follow.

I only have a small number of people that I follow and as well as people that follow me.  I try to manage both my own following and the people that I am following in an organic way.  If I like them then I will follow them and if they like me then they will follow me.  I am trying to build writing relationships.  I am kind of this way in real life.  I only have a few friends.

4. belleart profile image88
    belleartposted 5 years ago

I like readers others hubs, If their interesting, I might learn something. Also I think its out of respect, I want people to read mine, so why wouldn't I read theirs? smile