jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I read a few of your hubs, why don't you comment on comments?

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image81
    schoolgirlforrealposted 7 years ago

I read a few of your hubs, why don't you comment on comments?

2. lesterd2009 profile image60
    lesterd2009posted 7 years ago

good question, i really need to do that more, the thing is I never develop the habit of commenting, I just simply write what I know and feel and thats it..

3. green tea-cher profile image60
    green tea-cherposted 7 years ago

It is good writer's etiquette to comment back on someone's comment to your hub. They bothered to read and comment, we should acknowledge them.

4. justom profile image68
    justomposted 7 years ago

I don't understand that either. Some on here just write and write and write and pay no attention to what folks think of their hubs. I refuse to read anything by someone that aloof! Peace!!

5. K9keystrokes profile image92
    K9keystrokesposted 7 years ago

If hub scores are an important thing for you to manage, then commenting on comments is important for that reason.
    Feed back and etiqutte demand the hubber stay in touch, to understand another writers heart. We reach so deeply at times within ourselves, that it is rare to find another who 'gets' our need to write. Comments, well, they help feed our brother and sister authors' need, just as the word to page feeds our passion.
    What is a comment anyway? Possibly what it is isn't as important as what it does. And that may well be what keeps all of us coming back and sharing our words to begin with.

~always choose love~

6. 1st Class Travelr profile image60
    1st Class Travelrposted 7 years ago

I try my best to read most of the days when I am not writing. However, when those days come, I am forced to write because it is something I enjoy and can't keep away from doing. I try to comment as much as possible, but normally it would be on short to medium articles. As we speak, I am fixing my schedule to where I will be able to read and comment more than I am now.

7. MartyWare profile image56
    MartyWareposted 7 years ago

I highly believe that you should comment back to your comments. That's if you are serious about what you are writing about.
    It also helps to build relationships and this creates potential clients, prospects and buyers.
    People prefer to buy off who they like.  We all do. Knowbody like to go to a shop with grumbly people do they?  They may be cheaper, but most would prefer to pay a little more with great service.
    I know I do!
    So it's truly the same, answer your comments and grow a following of people who like you!
    Marty Ware
    The SEO DAD

Closed to reply