jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

How Much Money do You Make on Hubpages?

1. MrAhmad profile image71
    MrAhmadposted 5 years ago

How Much Money do You Make on Hubpages?

After completing my first month on HubPages I made $1.06 in my first month. I am wondering how much money established Hubber make.

2. emimemo profile image79
    emimemoposted 5 years ago

I would like to know about that too. It seems like we have to do something else to make more money with Hubpages. I still not sure about how is different with  Amazon affiliate sign up through Hubpages and Amazon affiliate program signed up with the Amazon by yourself and linked to the hubpages.

3. Oilersmyth profile image80
    Oilersmythposted 5 years ago

I've made $1.14 so far.

4. robhampton profile image98
    robhamptonposted 5 years ago

July's earnings were $154.00 on the ad program. Not bad for 29 hubs.

1. unknown spy profile image77
      unknown spyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

wow congrats!! how did you do it?

2. robhampton profile image98
      robhamptonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

2 votes down? sad  Anyway, It's because of the content I write. Pool service stuff. Everyone wants to do the pool themselves. My earnings, I'm sure are going to be next to nothing during winter months though since nobody will be using their pools.

5. Doodlehead profile image80
    Doodleheadposted 5 years ago

I think making $1.06 your first month is very good.Everyone has a differet life and goals and so forth.   I wrote my first hub in October of 2011 and it only got a few cents all year long.  Then I wrote a couple more hubs and saw how the traffic was affected.   It goes up exponentially when you start writing more hubs.

6. mismazda profile image59
    mismazdaposted 5 years ago

I have not made anything yet...I have not been accepted to Adsense yet...its frustrating....btw I have wrote 20 hubs.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image96
      Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Don't stress about it too much. You would be getting pennies anyway at the beginning. While you wait your hubs are maturing, by the time you have appreciable google traffic your account will most likely be approved.

7. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

That's how much I typically make in a day. I just was added into the program and am watching it to see how the program works and continues along. So far, it is much better than adsense.

8. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

OK, I voted every answer up to counteract the downvoting, not that it matters. I'm currently averaging about .60 a day, that's after 7 months.. Guess I can retire now!

9. Nikk0 profile image79
    Nikk0posted 5 years ago

I've been here less than a week, and have a total of 8 hubs. So far, I've made 10 cents! Whoop Whoop!! I know it's not much, but I'm pretty excited about it. Can't wait until traffic starts building, and hopefully I can make enough money to at least fuel my coffee habit.

Good luck everyone!

working