jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

In what mood do you get the most writing done in?

1. Traci21 profile image68
    Traci21posted 5 years ago

In what mood do you get the most writing done in?

2. Rosana Modugno profile image84
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

I can be in any mood.  But what I write about is based on my moods, however.

3. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

An interested mood. I need incentive, interest, and wanting to write.

4. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Anytime in any mood provided i have my laptop with me. But yeah some times to be honest i keep my things in the 'draft' of my mobile as well. When it flows it just flow....the creativity for me is a natural process which i cant just control so i better i prefer to  let it flow. Thank you and good question.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

In the past I have waited for that writing mood to strike. But now I am attempting a Mini-challenge, 7 hubs in 7 days. This means I have to write whether I'm in the mood or not. I'm trying for a more disciplined approach.

6. Traci21 profile image68
    Traci21posted 5 years ago

I love writing. What I write usually depends on how I am feeling. If I have a flash back good or bad I will quickly write it down. Most of what I write I keep to myself. I do not like when my family and friends read anything personal. Strangers; I am fine with them reading! They cannot look at me any different since they do not know me.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image97
      Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good point Traci21, I used to tell friends about my hubs, but now I just think if they are interested they will find it for themselves. Most don't bother.

working