jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

Do you read hubs for entertainment or information?

1. sweetzara profile image78
    sweetzaraposted 5 years ago

Do you read hubs for entertainment or information?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6980810_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Personally, I read for both. I really enjoy learning something new everyday as well as being entertained.

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

I too read for both. I look for inspiration for what I'll review or write about next, or if I'm stuck and need a clue. Also, I check the Questions and Forums for the same things. In the end, it's something to do ^^

4. lannm profile image60
    lannmposted 5 years ago

I read for both reasons, both I mostly read them to learn more about the author. The more I read their work the more I connect to the author and thier work. Sometimes reading their work helps me with my creatity for something will spark from them...

1. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Feel free to read mine. smile

2. DS Duby profile image92
      DS Dubyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great answer!

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Information. Entertainment is only if I see it and decide I don't know about it too much. Even then, there is information involved.

6. myownlife profile image39
    myownlifeposted 5 years ago

Yes majority of reasons go for both, and when you get into and decide what to get from it either entertainment or information.

7. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

I read the hubs for the people who writes them..

8. Vitallani profile image83
    Vitallaniposted 5 years ago

If I am searching for a hub, then I am looking for information, but most often, I just click on the hubs that show up on the main page if they interest me. That can either be for information or for entertainment.

9. Rosana Modugno profile image84
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

Honestly, for information.  I have too many stories going on in my head to keep me entertained as it is.  I enjoy learning something new, so for me it's educational.

10. shara63 profile image69
    shara63posted 5 years ago

mostly for information but, sometimes entertainment is added to it automatically!  some hubbers are really excellent at it!!

11. Mazzy Bolero profile image78
    Mazzy Boleroposted 5 years ago

If I'm honest, I want to be entertained. I also like to learn if the subject matter is interesting or helpful to me. This, of course, is the opposite of Google searchers who primarily want useful info.

working