jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How Many Referrals Do You Have on Hubpages

1. Ann810 profile image80
    Ann810posted 5 years ago

How Many Referrals Do You Have on Hubpages

I haven't gotten a referral for Hubpages as of yet. I have my Hubpages referral-tracker in about 4 websites.

2. gorilla24 profile image73
    gorilla24posted 5 years ago

im right there with you Ann, i have my referral treacker every where still no referals as of yet. Im just going to keep writing and promoting the articles, and just be the blind squirrel that hope he finds a referral nut!

3. profile image0
    Domenick Dicceposted 5 years ago

No referrals for me either. I am not to worried. It has always seemed like the most unlikely source of income unless you want to actively recruit friends and family (which I will not).

4. internpete profile image89
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

I've got 4 signups so far. I think it takes a bit of luck, but you also have to get into the habit of using referral trackers for every link to your hubs or others. I post links to my hubs on several social media websites which is where I think I have gotten most of the signups.

You can always email friends or relatives with a link and encourage them to signup!

Bottom line, it just takes consistency. Make sure any links in your hubs also have referral trackers, even when going to other hubbers hubs!

5. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

I have about 10+. But the things is, none of them are active. So, I guess we should not give much focus on increasing our referrals, unless we can make sure that they will remain active in this community. smile