jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I don't understand how this adsense thing works, or any other, how can I make mo

1. Alexa Poesia profile image70
    Alexa Poesiaposted 5 years ago

I don't understand how this adsense thing works, or any other, how can I make money?

I have had an account for over a year, nothing. Don't know how to set up right.

2. Omnivium profile image79
    Omniviumposted 5 years ago

When you log into your adsense account here:

https://www.google.com/adsense/v3/app#home

is there a red bar at the top that says you are still under review? If there is, try going to your hubpages account and click earnings, then click configure google adsense, then click yes, you have an account. Then you will be able to link your hubpages account with adsense. That's how I finally got accepted, and got to make a whopping 13 cents!

1. Alexa Poesia profile image70
      Alexa Poesiaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

not worked. maybe bad topics i am writing?

2. Omnivium profile image79
      Omniviumposted 5 years agoin reply to this

They won't reject you for the topics you write about unless they are adult content or copyrighted content.

Do you see the red bar when you log into your adsense account?
      Do you remember what adsense said in their most recent email to you?

3. ShootersCenter profile image74
    ShootersCenterposted 5 years ago

I went thru the same thing for almost 2 years, then suddenly things started to click a little and now I'm starting to see results. Make sure your hubs are at least 500 words, 700-1100 seems to work best for me. Use original photo's that you've taken. Stay involved so people recognize your name,answer questions, visit forums and read from the hubpages learning center. I'm starting my third year and now making about $1200 a year hopefully this will increase as I learn more, Good Luck.

working