jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Is there a new upgraded look to our Hub Profile?

1. sen.sush23 profile image61
    sen.sush23posted 5 years ago

Is there a new upgraded look to our Hub Profile?

I searched for a person in HubPages and came upon a profile page that looked very different- kind of a mosaic look. It also said 'want to upgrade'? Is this a new feature? I have not seen any such- nor received any information on up gradation of the current profile.

2. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

I noticed that too. I hope someone answers your quesiton, I'd like to know.

3. profile image0
    Ghaelachposted 5 years ago

If you click to my hubpage you will see the change. There will also be a small instruction on the top right hand side telling you to UPGRADE your profile. Follow the instuctions and pick your background or use one of your own.
    Hope this helps.
    LOL Ghaelach

1. profile image0
      Garifaliaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks a lot. I just did that. I love the new look.

4. profile image0
    danielabramposted 5 years ago

Yes there is a new profile upgrade. It should be a bar on top of your profile screen you click in order to upgrade.

5. Curiad profile image78
    Curiadposted 5 years ago

Yes the profile page is changing and is an option for you now. In the near future, everyone's page will be switched over to the new format. If you wish to change it now, as the others said you can go to someone's profile that has the new format and you should see an upgrade button.

6. starstream profile image78
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

Yes, I guess it must be coming shortly for all of us.  I saw one here today which looks very new.  I didn't notice the upgrade feature that you mentioned.

1. profile image0
      Garifaliaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Just follow Ghaelach's advice and you can change your profile.

7. joanwz profile image75
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

Mine has not changed. Nor have I noticed the upgrade feature.

8. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

The changes to the profile pages were first announced back on May 15th and a full explanation of what it would look like and why was included

On July 10th, a slightly changed version was launched on the staff profiles.

http://blog.hubpages.com/2012/07/new-pr … ith-staff/

Reading the HubPages blog is a great way to find out about changes to the site long before they actually happen.

9. rancidTaste profile image60
    rancidTasteposted 5 years ago

Yes! There is a new upgraded look. You can change that from the profile page of your account. You may find some great information regarding the reasons to like or not to like about the new profile page outlook from the following link:

http://rancidtaste.hubpages.com/questio … f-hubpages

10. sen.sush23 profile image61
    sen.sush23posted 5 years ago

Hi, everyone, thanks very much for the information you have shared. Thanks particularly to Relache and Ghaelach for the solutions suggested. Hubbers are gr8 community people. smile

Closed to reply