jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is it better to post several hubs in one day or to spread them out over several

1. Wesley Meacham profile image92
    Wesley Meachamposted 5 years ago

Is it better to post several hubs in one day or to spread them out over several days?

I posted six hubs back to back the other day and this started me thinking. If I have written six or seven articles is it better to post them all at the same time or to post one a day or does it even matter? I'm curious if either way effects traffic and if it does which effects traffic more.

2. DS Duby profile image93
    DS Dubyposted 5 years ago

I receive more traffic by spreading them out, I am more of a niche writer so I try not to overwhelm my readers or social networks to much at once. In the long run it probably won't make a differance as the hubs age, but to get that spike of starter hits on my hub it pays to publish slower

1. Amberjewell profile image74
      Amberjewellposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree. If I like someones writing, I would be more interesting if they took a break between hubs. I think consistant hubs would be too much and I would quickly loose interest.

2. Wesley Meacham profile image92
      Wesley Meachamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for answering this question.

3. bridalletter profile image81
    bridalletterposted 5 years ago

Some hubbers say two at the same time increase your traffic, income and the number of followers you will gain. So two are better than one in this case.

4. prairieprincess profile image95
    prairieprincessposted 5 years ago

I find it's better to space out your hubs, rather than doing several at once. In April, I completed the 30 hubs / 30 days challenge, and ending up publishing 3-4 on one day for a few days. I found that those hubs got very little attention, because there were just so many to look at, at once. On the other hand, if I wait too long in between hubs, that is not good, either.

So, I think it's better to do no more than once a day, ideally.

working