jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Deciding on domain names

1. Jackson Riddle profile image53
    Jackson Riddleposted 8 years ago

...it's a b*tch

1. fratjoe18 profile image61
      fratjoe18posted 8 years agoin reply to this

tell me about it. trying to pick one that people will remember, and catchy at the same time. Its crazy

2. thranax profile image52
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Na no sweat dude.

~thranax~

3. sunforged profile image79
    sunforgedposted 8 years ago

I guess it depends on your budget and costs

.com's cost me 6 bucks a piece for a year, its not hard to come up with dozens of worthwhile domains to buy at that price..i sometimes buy one very day in a single week.

trying to read a bit deeper, Im thinking you are trying to come up with and buy a domain name for a new site for yourself and are having trouble with a new "brand" name...or brandable domain?

Because that can be tough...how to explain everything you are and plan to be in just a few words can be mind numbingly difficult.

4. Choke Frantic profile image82
    Choke Franticposted 8 years ago

Oh, I hate deciding a domain name! I have to get mine decided soon, grabbing a domain for myself soon =] Sunforged, where do you get your domains from? I've been looking for great deals and, well, yours is awesome.

1. sunforged profile image79
      sunforgedposted 8 years agoin reply to this

i use a 7.49 coupon, i have it up on all my domain and wb design related hubs and is probably findable on the web..that extra 1.49 well..that happens to be what 20% adds up to

working