jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Does HubPages automatically pay you out once you hit $50?

1. SportsBetter profile image78
    SportsBetterposted 5 years ago

Does HubPages automatically pay you out once you hit $50?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

I do not know the minimum required to request pay out, but I think you can set it for yourself so if you put $50, you can request the transfer to your paypal account when it is $50 or more. You have to request it.

3. profile image0
    danielabramposted 5 years ago

Yes, you have to have $50 before hubpages pays you.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

There is a $50 threshold before they pay you. I'm sure they will notify you of this when payment is due.

5. sriparna profile image81
    sriparnaposted 5 years ago

The threshold amout is 50$. Actually request is not required, the payout happens automatically after it reaches 50$ before 28th of a month and the money will be transferred on or just after 28th of the next month. For e.g. if you reach 50$ before 28th of July, you will get an email and the payment will be transferred to your paypal account on or just after 28th of August. The system is quite good and hasslefree.

6. SportsBetter profile image78
    SportsBetterposted 5 years ago

I'll receive my first payment by end of month.  It only took two years. big_smile .. Still exciting though.

1. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good for you!!!!

2. sriparna profile image81
      sriparnaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations, I took two years for the first payout too, but it's a reward for your hard work and patience, so it's worth to be excited about!

7. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

Yeah, they automatically deposit the payment to your Paypal account, but it can sometimes take 30 days to post from the date it was registered in their system.

I waited that 30 days the first time, but every other time it's posted within a few days or a week (not sure why.)

It's an awesome accomplishment.  Congratulations!

8. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I just hit my first payout myself, but I understand I won't see the cash till next month. It is my understanding that the payment is automatic.

working