First payment from HubPages! Thank you!

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (26 posts)
  1. nicregi profile image66
    nicregiposted 12 years ago

I was about to sleep when I got an email on iPhone. I just got my first payment from HubPages! My first $55.04 from the earning program!

Oh my God I am so freaking happy! Again, I know I can earn more but due to busy life and work, always in and out of Hubpages.

Just thought of saying thanks to all readers and HubPages as well!

1. gramarye profile image60
      gramaryeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well done! I'm close to my first one :-)

nicregiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi there!

Thanks for that smile I was really amazed and yes, I will focus back to HubPages whenever I am free big_smile

2. lobobrandon profile image89
        lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'll be getting mine in April - reaching the threshold for sure smile

2. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 12 years agoin reply to this

congratulations. smile

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
      mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations, the buzz of the first payment is amazing, and soon you will be getting them monthly and the payouts will be higher, then you will be grinning from ear to ear smile

2. healthyrich2011 profile image62
    healthyrich2011posted 12 years ago

Congratulation! I'm waiting to get the first payment also smile

Hi there!

Thanks for the wishes smile Wish you all the best as well big_smile

3. CASE1WORKER profile image61
    CASE1WORKERposted 12 years ago

It is a great feeling, that gets better with each subsequent payment!

Congratulations

Thanks! Agreed with that. Just that need to get a good payout say monthly but I know is tough work smile But will try devote time especially after work and weekends though.

4. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 12 years ago

Congratulations!  What a great feeling that must be - you worked hard for it, and you deserve ever bit of it!

Thanks Marcy. In fact, yes the feeling way better than great big_smile

5. Rosie2010 profile image67
    Rosie2010posted 12 years ago

Congratulations on your first payment from Hubpages, Nicregi!  That's awesome!  I was also thrilled when I received my first payment.  Heck, I was ecstatic!!!  I'm happy for you. Here's to more payments for you from Hubpages... Cheers! smile

Hi there!

Yes I am pretty sure more coming and I got to be patience! However, yes thank you for the wishes as well big_smile

6. charmike4 profile image66
    charmike4posted 12 years ago

Congrats nicregi. I think I'll top $50 in total this month, so am looking forward to a cheque as well!

Hi there!

Good to head that! Mine is via paypal as I am living out of US big_smile Much faster as well!

Thanks for the wishes!

7. sukritha profile image64
    sukrithaposted 12 years ago

Real achievement and a moment to cherish .... Wishing you all the best.....

Thanks and yes. In fact it is an achievement for me (a big one) in the writing industry. This is one of the biggest whole-lum-sum- payout I ever received!

8. incomeguru profile image96
    incomeguruposted 12 years ago

You really worked for it. Congratulations!

Hey there!

Thanks for the wishes big_smile

9. luckykarma profile image60
    luckykarmaposted 12 years ago

Congrats! It must be an awesome feeling! Is there a certain amount of hubs one must submit before they will pay you?

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
      mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years agoin reply to this

No, but you do need to hit the $50 dollar mark before they will pay you, even in the unlikely event you earn this from one hub. Of course you do need to be a member of Adsense in order to be eligible for the HP Ad program. On Adsense you need to earn $100 and they pay you into your bank, on HP they pay you via Paypal a month after you hit $50. Hope this helps.

10. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 12 years ago

Congratulations, nicregi! And many, many, more $$$ for you down the road!  My first went straight to helping me towards paying for my refrigerator and stove.  I didn't even get a chance to handle the cash, so easy come, easy go!  There's always something!

Thanks Arlene!

Appreciate that. Certainly this comes in handy as I am going for a holiday to Taiwan later this year and also, planning my proposal to my gf smile

11. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 12 years ago

Good luck and that is a positive news!

Thanks! In fact it is. Just that I am pretty tired every day after work and having hard time to concentrate writing sad

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)