jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Is anyone having any problems with the new profile design?

1. TheHoleStory profile image80
    TheHoleStoryposted 5 years ago

Is anyone having any problems with the new profile design?

Is anyone out there having any problems with their computer's operating system when using the new hub page profile design?

2. peoplepower73 profile image92
    peoplepower73posted 5 years ago

I'm not having problems with it, because I don't have it.  How do you get it?

1. bankscottage profile image94
      bankscottageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Here is a link to the forum and how to do it.  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/101908.

3. eugbug profile image98
    eugbugposted 5 years ago

I am having problems with the background image. Files upload ok, but then don't display. Some files are rejected for some reason, probably because of the resolution. I reckon the files have to be a certain size but I haven't got around to checking this yet. I haven't had any other problems editing my profile however.

4. kj force profile image74
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

are you kidding...??? I still haven't caught up with ALL the other new changes yet..
    I guess I should have signed up for " HP 101 " ..I'm bad.....
    anybody have an 12 step program to getting back on track with HP ..please do a HUB on it....thanks for the heads up TheHoleStory......

5. Poethepoet profile image77
    Poethepoetposted 5 years ago

Yes, the new profile design isn't very compatible with older operating systems, and it takes a long time when you click on someone who has the new profile page to complete down loading.

6. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

Not really having any problems, so-to-speak, just sometimes trying to find where something is located now, i.e., the "contact this hubber," which is now under fan mail.  My background photo does not fill up the whole space, I guess, as part of the top of the photo is also showing at the bottom.