jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

My latest hub's title did not match with the url of the hub.

1. ishwaryaa22 profile image89
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

My latest hub's title did not match with the url of the hub.

I changed the title of my latest hub later but the hub's url did not match the title of the hub. Due to this reason, my name does not show up beneath the hub in the latest hub category. Please advise me what to do in a detailed manner.

2. Pavlo Badovskyy profile image80
    Pavlo Badovskyyposted 5 years ago

I think you can do the following.
    - copy all content of the current hub
    - unpublish the old hub
    - create a new hub with correct name
    - fill it up with old content
    - publish it.
    I am not sure if it works, but I do not see any other option. May be someone else can advice you anything better.

3. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

It can take up for a day for your hubs to show up in the "latest" section. It has nothing to do with your URL.

Do what Pavlo said, if the URL is really bothering you.

4. sen.sush23 profile image60
    sen.sush23posted 5 years ago

If your name is not showing below the hub that could be a temporary problem, and I am sure it will be okay soon. Did you publish it? Or have you just saved it? Check out those things. Many of my hubs do not have the title and the URL matching. But that is no problem, as technically you and your hubs are linked by the URL's (addresses) and the Title is just part of the matter (the message) you are sharing with the world.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Or, you can leave it as it is. It does not really matter if the URL does not match the title.

1. ishwaryaa22 profile image89
      ishwaryaa22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

thank you for your assuring reply!

6. raja_sangwan profile image45
    raja_sangwanposted 5 years ago

You have got almost everything but according to me you must change the title or delete old hub and create a new hub with same title. So URL and title can be same.
    I am not 100% sure but mismatch of URL and title can affect your hubs performance in search engines.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No, it does not affect hub performance.

Closed to reply

working