jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you write hubs on topics which have a high Google competition, when checking

1. MargaritaEden profile image75
    MargaritaEdenposted 5 years ago

Do you write hubs on topics which have a high Google competition, when checking in Google AdWords?

If you do, does it get same amount of views as low competition articles, less or more?

2. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Yes, my natural remedy hubs have TONS of competition. They get slighly more google views than the ones than my foster home hubs which have lower competition. For me, as long as I know alot  what I'm writing about I really don't care if the competition is high. On the other hand I am not paying my bills off writing online so maybe someone who is will have a better answer. For me it's all about making sure I know a lot about my topic so that I can write about it well.

1. peeples profile image95
      peeplesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow, I think that's the most mistakes in one answer I've ever given! lol oh well!

2. MargaritaEden profile image75
      MargaritaEdenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you peeples smile it's just everyone on here says "write what you are good at", and my niche is alternative medicine, looking at google, the competition is super high, that is why I am not writing much on this subject, but I guess it's worth a try

3. yeagerinvestments profile image85
    yeagerinvestmentsposted 5 years ago

I have a few articles written around high competition keywords and they have done very well. However, it is a very small niche, so I'm not competing against major brands and companies.  I focus the broader range of my articles around low-medium keywords depending upon the CPC. Some are doing ok and others are struggling. I think if you write around highly competitive keywords, you need many articles in that same topic for Google to even remotely consider you an authority on the subject.

4. dilipchandra12 profile image75
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

I certainly see Adwords... Not for the topics but for the best title and keywords. I only write on topics i am interesting in smile smile

working