jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much does a HubNugget help?

1. JakeFrost profile image59
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

How much does a HubNugget help?

I received an email a few minutes ago saying I had been nominated for a HubNugget in the Books, Literature and Writing topic... How much would this help views, followers ect. Is it a massive achievement or just another accolade? I am very proud for the nomination and hope I can count on your vote for "The Longest Shadow" but how good is it really?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

The only thing mine really did for me was get me more traffic. My second nomination got me more traffic, but I won the first and not the second.

The best was the personal satisfaction of knowing that someone liked my writing. The little accolade is pretty swank, too.

Good luck! smile

3. Rebecca2904 profile image78
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

I won one a couple of weeks ago and it did help traffic quite a bit for a little while, whilst the voting was taking place and for a few days afterward. Now my traffic stats have gone back to normal, but the Hub I was nominated for (and won with) does still continue to get more views than what it did beforehand. Good luck with it!

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

HubNuggets are awesome not only for the accolade but because they help you get noticed by other hubbers and get you some traffic for awhile also.  I remember getting a lot of new followers with both of mine.  I won twice and I was very honored - it also gave me some incentive to keep hubbing.  smile

working